JDS RM2000B Backreflection Meter
The JDS Fitel RM2000B Backreflection meter measure the backreflected power or return loss of singlemode fiber optic connectors, components or systems connected to the output port of the instrument.
The Output port of the RM2000B meter is equipped with an FC/APC ultra-low backreflection connector (-68 dB typical). To facilitate ease of measurement, hybrid jumpers, with an FC/APC connector on one end and a user selected connector on the other end, are use to connect the instrument to the device under test (DUT). Once the DUT is connected to the RM2000B and it's output terminated, the backreflection of the DUT is displayed. For backreflection levels <-60dB, improved accuracy maybe gained by nulling out extraneous backreflections.
JDS Fitel RM2000B Backreflection Meter
- Optical Input Requirements: 0 to -35 dBm
- Range: Backreflection: Backreflection: 0 to -75 dB
Power: 0 dBm to -80 dBm
- Absolute Accuracy: Backreflection: +/- 1.0 dB
Power: +/- 0.25 dBm (typical)
- Relative Accuracy: Backreflection: +/- 0.4 dB
Power: +/- 0.05 dB (<5 dB loss), +/- 0.15 dB (> 5 dB loss)
- Output Connector: Panel Mounted FC/APC
- Remote Interface: RS232C
- Voltage: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
For more information please contact us !!