All our inventory is accurate and updated in real-time. If this website says we have the item in stock, we do.
Item : HP 83420A
Calibration type : Functional test only.
- Verification of voltage type for destination country.
- Verification of equipment functionality.
An example of a functional test for a mainframe : Verify that each module slot is working, that ethernet and GPIB control are operational, verify USB input and VGA output, verify interlock.
Specifications at a glance :
- 1300nm DFB laser, modulator, receiver and directional coupler.
- When combined with an external controller and a HP 8510 microwave analyzer system : will test from 130 MHz to 20 GHz.
- Center Wavelength: 1308 ±10nm
- Average Optical Power Out: 600µW (max), 260µW (typ.), 125µW (min)
- Optical Connector: HMS 10/HP Diamond
- 6x 81000xI connectors are needed and sold separately.
- Includes options 100/011 and 220
- This option adds an optical switch and input port to the instrument. With this option an external lightwave source can be switched in to substitute for the internal lightwave source of the instrument. Do not use this option with any laser source operating at less than 1200nm
- HMS-10/HP Connector
- Replaces the internal 1300nm FP laser with a 1300nm distributed feedback laser.
Payment : All orders are prepaid. We accept wire transfers or Paypal. For orders above 3000 USD with Paypal, administrative fees will be added.
Warranty : 30 day warranty
Shipping : Worldwide shipping. Contact us for a shipping quote.
Shipping terms : EXW. Buyer is responsible for any duties or taxes.
We can also ship on your preferred carrier account.
Warranty fine print : Note that this is not a Right of Return. We will only accept a return if the unit is defective within the warranty period. Return shipping is at your cost and prepaid. Warranty shall become null and void should it be determined that the equipment was subjected to undue abuse, involved in any mishap, incorrectly wired and/or used/maintained in a manner contrary to the manufacturer's published instructions. Warranty period starts upon reception of the item at the delivery place.