Agilent 37717C OmniBER 717
The 37717C is a multirate bit error measuring test set. It can generate and receive a range of data pattern, and provide analysis of receive errors to G821 requirements.
Options of the 37717C:
- UKK(USB): Unstructured PDH generation & measurement
- UKJ(USA): Structured PDH generation & measurement
- UKL(USC): Structured PDH only
- UKN(USE): ATM generation & measurement
- UHC(US6): Multiple PDH outputs
- US1(US5): Generation and analysis of STM-1 electrical signals, SDH frequency offsets and Alarm/error generation
- A1T(A1U): As US1 + pointer generation and overhead access
- UH1: STM-1 optical interface
- UH2: STM-1 and STM-4 optical interface
- URU: STM-1 and STM-4 optical interface at 1550nm
- UHK: Jitter generation
- UHN(US9): PDH Jitter measurement, wander and estimated slips
- A1M(A1Q): STM-1 electrical jitter measurement
- A1N(A1R): STM-1 optical jitter measurement
- A1P(A1S): STM-1 and STM-4 optical jitter measurement
- 1CW: RS-232-C
- 1A8: HP-IB remote control
- 1F7: LAN remote control
- UHE: virtual remote control capability
Contact us for available options.
Our OmniBERs are always fully calibrated prior to delivery to the client. Premium Calibration Report with data is included.