Read moreShow less
All our inventory is accurate and updated in real-time. If this website says we have the item in stock, we do.
Item : Nortel FA17UFAC119C28
Calibration type : Premium Calibration included. (Calibration label, Calibration report and Calibration data)
- Operating Wavelength: 1525-1565 nm
- Noise Figure: < 5.2 dB
- Output Power: 17.76 dBm
- The unit can be configured through the front panel keys and LCD display or via the RS232 craft interface. RS485 and voltless contact relays are also provided for remote sensing on the rear of the unit.
- Input and output ports are optically isolated to maintain stable operation of the amplifier module in system applications. Optical splitters couple a small fraction of the input and output light onto photo-diodes for monitoring and control. The micro-controller ensures optimum optical stability and also allows the user to define the operating parameters and monitor the device performance.
- . The front panel contains a status light, a 2 x 24 character backlit LCD, push button to navigate on the display, on/off key and an RS232 Craft Interface.
- 1U high subrack which fit in an ETSI 22” or 19” profile, with input and output connections through receptacled SC/APC fitted as standard.
Payment : All orders are prepaid. We accept wire transfers or Paypal. For orders above 3000 USD with Paypal, administrative fees will be added.
Warranty : 30-day warranty.
Shipping : Worldwide shipping. Contact us for a shipping quote.
Shipping terms : FCA. Buyer is responsible for any insurance, duties or taxes.
We can also ship on your preferred carrier account.
Warranty fine print : Note that this is not a Right of Return. We will only accept a return if the unit is defective within the warranty period. Return shipping is at your cost and prepaid. Warranty shall become null and void should it be determined that the equipment was subjected to undue abuse, involved in any mishap, incorrectly wired and/or used/maintained in a manner contrary to the manufacturer's published instructions. Warranty period starts upon reception of the item at the delivery place.