Clauss NN152 No-Nik Fiber Stripper
The Ripley Miller NN152 No-Nik strippers were developed expressly for stripping fiber coating off new fiber optic cables. The strippers have plastic heads which make contact only with the insulation. Heads center and support your work on both sides of the cutting blades and fibers are centered for precise buffer scoring and removal. Features a pale yellow color-coded handle and a minimum stripping diameter of 152µm.
- Razor-Sharp blades score buffer without cutting through it
- Color coded, cushion grip handle for quick identification
- Plastic Heads, which make contact only with the Buffer, center and support your work both side
- Handle Color Code: Gold
- Minimum Stripping Blade Diameter um: 152
- Minimum Stripping Blade Diameter inches: 0.006