FSS-LC40 Fusion Splice Protection
Slim, Clear, 40 mm Fusion Splice Protection Sleeve.(2.5 mm diameter after shrink)
Model FSS-LC40 is a 40mm long constructed with a stainless steel strength member, inner meltable adhesive tube, and polyolefin outer tube. Cut lengths are precise and burr free and the entire assembly is heat bonded to ensure that the tubes maintain perfect alignment during shipping, handling and shrinking. It has a reduced strength member, and after shrink diameter of 2.5 mm. It also works with fiber diameter up to 1.4mm.
Available in 16, 25, 40 and 60 mm length.
- Bellcore GR-1380 compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Outer tube meets SAE AMS-DLT-23053/5
- Class 1 & 2
- EVA inner meltable adhesive tube
- Heated-bounded assembly
- Full length strength member for total fiber support
- Open ended assembly minimizing possibility of air entrapment during shrinkage
Standard packaging of 100 sleeves per bag.