Fusion Splice Protection
Standard, Clear, 60 mm Fusion Splice Protection Sleeve. (2.9 mm diameter after shrink)
Model FSS-SC60 is 60mm long and constructed with a stainless steel strength member, inner meltable adhesive tube, and polyolefin outer tube. Cut lengths are precise and burr free and the entire assembly is heat bonded to ensure that the tubes maintain perfect alignment during shipping, handling and shrinking.
This model presents a clear outer tube for viewing the color of the fiber after splicing, and it will accommodate fiber diameters up to 1.4 mm. This product is offered with a metallic stainless steel strength member, or an optional fiberglass strength member for low heat absorption and electrical resistance.
Available in 40 and 60 mm length.
- Bellcore GR-1380 compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Outer tube meets ASE AMS-DTL-23053/5
- Class 1 & 2
- EVA inner meltable adhesive tube
- Heat-bonded assembly
- Full length strength member for total fiber support
- Open ended assembly minimizing possibility of air entrapment during shrinkage
Standard packaging of 50 sleeves per bag