CONTACT US WE BUY SURPLUS EQUIPMENT PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY ABOUT US FAQ
Coherent FM-GS Field Master
The FieldMaster™ GS is a rugged, compact, microprocessor based power and energy analyzer that interfaces with the full line of Coherent "smart" power and energy detector heads. FieldMaster GS provides a unique combination of an analog meter for laser tuning, a precise digital display, and graphics analysis of power or energy on a high resolution LCD display.
The FieldMaster GS can be used with all lasers commonly manufactured today – CW and pulsed, from the UV to the IR, with rated power from nanowatts to kilowatts – simply by plugging the appropriate detector head into the console.
Coherent FieldMaster FM-GS Power/Energy Analyzer Meter
Features And Specifications
- Display Type: High speed, high contrast, back lit liquid crystal
display (240 x 200 pixels)
- Display Options: Software control of contrast, normal or reverse
display screen backlighting
- Ranges: Microprocessor controlled. Display ranges determined by EEPROM in sensor heads. No range
limitation on display.
- Digital Display: < 3 Hz update rate (3 significant digits)
- Analog Display: 10 Hz update rate (needle movement)
- Display Accuracy: ±1% (must be added to detector accuracy for total
- Display Average: User selectable 1 - 200
- RS-232 Interface: Full remote capability and data transfer (9600
- Analog Out: 0-1Volt, ±2%, 5 Hz update rate
- Pulse Detector: 1 Khz Maximum pulse rate. 10 Hz Maximum
every pulse capture rate for trend and statistics screens (> 10 Hz sampling at 10 Hz).
- CW Thermal Single pulse detection (10% accuracy without
Detector: calibration). Readout averaging. Beam Alignment.
- Position measurement (5% at 5mm –built in calibration).
- Trend: 2000 points pulsed or time acquisition modes.
- Statistics: 10 Hz acquisition for CW detectors. Up to 10 Hz sampling rate.
- Memory: Retains configuration information when turned
off (wavelength values, display information, etc.).
- Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Safety Features: Visual sensor over-temperature and sensor overrange warning. Has protective cover which
doubles as a standup base.
- Size: 7.6”long x 4.6”wide x 1.8”thick, when closed
(19 cm x 11.7 cm x 4.6 cm).
- Weight: 28 ounces, w/batteries.
- Power AC operation
Requirements: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
50/60 Hz 50/60 Hz
2 VA 2 VA
9 VDC, 0.4A, (7.5V Internal rechargeable battery pack. Recharged automatically during AC operation. Battery life: 8 hours without backlight on; 4 hours with backlight on.
For more information please contact Us
4 other products in the same category:
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Out of Stock