Low Cost, entry-level model for visual inspection requires operator fringe pattern interpretation.
- Measurement technique: Laser based visual interferometry
- Measurement capability: Measure form and flatness characteristics of super finished, highly reflective surfaces and optics
- Configuration: Horizontal
- Optical centerline: 4.25 in. (108mm)
- Laser type: Helium-Neon, Class II
- Laser output power at aperture: =<1 milliwatt
- Utility requirement input voltage:100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Utility requirement compressed Air: 80 psi (5.5 bar); dry and filtered source (required for optional vibration isolation system)
Picture shows the interferometer with a monitor. Call us for available monitor and its pricing at 819 770 7771 ext 116 or 108.