Zygo GPI-4-XP Interferometer (part # 6500-0152-03)
Phase-shifting interferometer with digital camera providing 640x480 acquisition.
- Measurement technique: Laser based three-dimensional optical phase-shifting interferometry
- Measurement capability: Measure overall form of reflective surface and optics, and transmitted wavefront of optics.
- Configuration: Horizontal and vertical, upward and downward-looking
- Optical centerline: 4.25 in. (108 mm)
- Laser type: Helium-Neon, Class II
- Wavelenght: 632.8 nm
- Laser output power at aperture: ≤ 1 milliwatt
- Utility requirement input voltage: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Utility requirement compressed Air: 80 psi (5.5 bar); dry and filtered source (required for optional vibration isolation system)