Newport 505 Laser Diode Driver
The Newport 500 Series Laser Diode Drivers offer all the performance of the most advanced drivers for a fraction of the price.
All models are quiet and stable enough for use in the most demanding applications such as spectroscopy and
- A monitor photodiode can be
reverse biased from 0 to 5 volts
with no external power supply.
- Preset output current or laser
- Fully independent current limit
- Instrument Type: Laser diode controller
- Output Current Range: 0-200 mA or 0-500 mA
- Laser Output Compliance Voltage: 7 V
- Output Current Accuracy %FS: ±0.1
- Output Current Resolution: 0.020 mA or 0.050 mA
- Photodiode Current Resolution: 1.0 µA
- Photodiode Current Accuracy: ±0.1
- Monitor Current Accuracy: ±0.1%
- Power Requirements: 90 - 264 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Computer Interface: None
- Mainframe Weight: 6.5 lb. (2.9 kg)
The 505 Laser Diode Driver offers all the performance of the most advanced laser diode controllers for a fraction of the price. Quiet and stable? 200 or 500 mA current driver for use in the most demanding applications, such as spectroscopy and fiber optic communications. Intuitive front panel controls make this instrument extremely simple to use.
You might also like