CONTACT US WE BUY SURPLUS EQUIPMENT PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY ABOUT US FAQ
PhotonCom ASE source, C+L band, 18dBm
The PhotonCom BLS-CL-18 is an ultra-stable high gain optical amplifier unit designed for applications requiring high optical power over a wide wavelength spectrum. It is a self-contained, rack-mount unit designed to supply the required spectral density across the C+L wavelength range of 1528 to 1608 nm. That is ideal for the interrogation of fiber Bragg grating sensor.
PhotonCom BLS-CL-18 ASE Broadband Source, C+L band, 18 dBm.
Specifications at glance for the BLS-CL-18:
- Output power typical: 18 dBm
- Output power minimum: 17 dBm
- Minimal spectral density: -10 dBm/nm
- Spectral range: 1528 nm to 1608 nm
- Output isolation: > 40 dB
- Output polarization: < 5%
- Computer interface: RS232
- Optical Fiber: SMF-28
Contact us for optical connector and optional Gain Flattening Filter.
4 other products in the same category:
Out of Stock