Agilent 81480A Tunable Laser (E band)
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
- Wavelength Range: 1370 to 1480 nm
- Wavelength Resolution: 01 pm (15 MHz at 1450 nm)
- Optical Output Level:
- Output 1 (Low SSE): -13 dBm
- Output 2 (High Power): -3 dBm
- Option 072: polarization maintaining fiber, angled contact output connector
- Spectral Linewidth: 100 KHz (coherent control off); > 50 MHz (1420-1470 nm, at maximum flat output power, coherent control on)
- Optical Power Stability: +/-0.01 dB (1420-1480 nm)
- Connector Type: Panda-Type, Angled Contact
- Wavelength Accuracy: +/-0.01 nm
The Agilent Tunable Laser modules with their built-in wavelength control loop push the performance limits. As they are all mode-hop free tunable with continuous output power, they qualify for the test of the most critical DWDM components.
You might also like