CONTACT US WE BUY SURPLUS EQUIPMENT PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY ABOUT US FAQ
Agilent 81640A Tunable Laser (C+L band)
The Agilent 81640A option 071 is a Polarization Maintaining Fiber (PM) fibered Tunable Laser (TLS) with built-in wavelength control. It is mode-hop free with continuous output power making it suitable for critical DWDM component testing. The 81640A covers the wavelength range 1510nm to 1640nm. The Agilent 81640A has 2 outputs; one being a low SSE and the other a high power output at 4dBm. Many flat connectors are available for this TLS.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Agilent 81640A Option 071
Tunable Laser Source
Specifications at a glance:
- Wavelength Range: 1510 to 1640 nm
- Wavelength Resolution: 0.1 pm (12.5 MHz at 1550 nm)
Minimum output power:
- Output 1 (Low SSE): > - 13 dBm (1510-1640 nm)
- Output 2 (High Power): > -5 dBm (1510-1640 nm)
- Built-in Optical Attenuator (option 003) is standard on this unit
- Option 071: polarization maintaining fiber, straight contact output connector
- Spectral Linewidth: 100 KHz (coherent control off); > 50 MHz (1520-1620 nm, at maximum flat output power, coherent control on)
- Optical Power Stability: +/-0.01 dB
- Connector Type: Panda-Type, Straight Contact
- Wavelength Accuracy: +/-0.015 nm
The Agilent Tunable Laser modules with their built-in wavelength control loop push the performance limits. As they are all mode-hop free tunable with continuous output power, they qualify for the test of the most critical DWDM components.
You might also like
4 other products in the same category:
Out of Stock
Out of Stock