The Agilent/HP 8156A Attenuator option 350 is a high performance 50 µm fibered multimode attenuator offering a 60 dB attenuation range and is equipped with HPIB (GPIB) control. The 8156A can be programmed to perform automatic up and down attenuation sweeps. When properly calibrated, the 8156A attenuation is automatically corrected for the entered wavelength. The HP Agilent 8156A opt.350 offers return loss better than 22 dB and a typical insertion loss of 3.0 dB. The 8156A-350 typical accuracy is ± 0.08 dB.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Agilent HP 8156A Optical Attenuator mainframe (non-modular) with Option 350.
Specifications at a glance for the Agilent 8156A Opt 350:
- Wavelength Range: 1200 to 1650 nm
- Attenuation Range: 60 dB (excluding insertion loss)
- Fiber Type: 50/125 µm multimode
- Connector Type: Straight contact
- Return Loss: 22 dB
- Attenuation Accuracy (linearity) Typical: < ± 0.1 dB
- Resolution: 0.001 dB
- Maximum Input Level: 23 dB
List of possible options for the 8156A:
- Option 100: Standard Performance Version
- Option 101: High Performance Version
- Option 121: High Performance Version, Monitor Output
- Option 201: High Performance, High Return Loss Version
- Option 221: High Performance, High Return Loss Version, Monitor Output
- Option 350: 50/125 µm multimode
Two connectors interfaces are required for each Agilent 8156A. Each connector is sold separately.
Contact us for details.