Exfo FVA-60B Variable Attenuator
- Up to 65 dB attenuation
- Typical 2.5 dB insertion loss
- Automatic attenuation sequence with Program mode
- Standard Universal Interface
This portable variable attenuator performs just as well in a laboratory environment as it does in the field. Superior specifications make it the variable attenuator of choice for a number of applications. For lab or fieldwork flexibility, choose the FVA-60B.
- Fiber type (µm): 9/125
- Calibration wavelengths (nm): 1310/1550
- Attenuation maximum (dB): 70
- Insertion loss (dB): typical 2.5 - Max 3.5
- Resolution (dB): 0.05
- Linearity (dB): ± 0.15
- Repeatability (dB): typical ± 0.03 - Max ± 0.10
- Return loss (dB): typical 45 - Min 40
User guide, carrying case, protective holster, shoulder strap, RS-232 serial interface (comes with cable and application software), AC adapter/charger, 9 V alkaline battery.
Optical Connectors included : 2 X Universal Exfo FC