The JDSU HA017 is a Singlemode 9/125 µm optical attenuator. The JDS Uniphase Programmable Attenuator HA017 model has a wide wavelength range of 1200-1700 nm. It has an attenuation range of 100 dB and a resolution of 0.001 dB. This HA017+20ANC4 has no built-in option. The port type is 2.5 meters pigtails on back with NO connector. However, we can install the connector of your choice. JDSU HA017 attenuators can also be fitted with 10/90, 50/50, 2/98, 30/70 couplers or 1:2 switch. The H017 Series has a SCPI/HP8156A compatible command set and they can be controlled either from the front panel keypad or by GPIB (IEEE 488.2) and RS232 interface.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
JDS HA017+20ANC4 Benchtop Programmable Optical Attenuator
- Model (01): High Resolution, 1200 to 1700 nm
- Fiber Type (7): 9/125 µm
- Built-in Options (0): None
- Return Loss (A): Analog
- Connector Type All ports (NC): No Connector
- Port Type (4): Pigtails on back
- Attenuation Range: 100 dB
- Attenuation Resolution: 0.001 dB
- Return Loss: > 60 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 200 mW