The JDSU HA15 is a Singlemode 9/125 µm optical attenuator. The JDS Uniphase Programmable Attenuator HA15 model has a wide wavelength range of 1200-1700 nm. It has an attenuation range of 100 dB and a resolution of 0.001 dB. This HA1503+FAS2 has no built-in Option. The port type is bulkheads on front with FC/APC connectors. JDS Fitel HA15 attenuators can also be fitted with 10/90, 50/50, 2/98 couplers or 1:2 switch. The H15 Series has a SCPI/HP8156A compatible command set and they can be controlled either from the front panel keypad or by GPIB (IEEE 488.2) and RS232 interfaces.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
JDS HA1503-FAS2 Benchtop Optical Attenuator. This model is very similar like a HA1, however it is and older generation.
Characteristics, below value have been verified in our lab:
- Wavelength Range: 1200 to 1700 nm
- Fiber Type: 9/125 µm
- Attenuation Range: 100 dB
- Attenuation Resolution: 0.001 dB
- Insertion Loss: < 2.5 dB with connector
- Return Loss: > 60 dB
- Connector Type All ports (FA): FC/APC
- Port Type: Bulkheads on front
- Remote Command: GPIB and RS232
- No options