JDS HA97E-10ASU4 HA9 Optical Attenuator
The JDSU HA97E is a Singlemode 9/125 µm optical attenuator. The JDS Uniphase Programmable Attenuator HA97E model has a wide wavelength range of 1200-1700 nm. It has an attenuation range of 100 Db and a resolution of 0.01 dB . This HA97E+10ASU4 has no built-in option. The port type is pigtails on back panel with SC/PC connectors. JDS Fitel HA9 attenuators can also be fitted with 10/90, 50/50, 2/98, 30/70 couplers or 1:2 switch. The H9 Series has a SCPI/HP8156A compatible command set and they can be controlled either from the front panel keypad or by GPIB (IEEE 488.2) and RS232 interfaces.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
JDS HA97E-10ASU4 Programmable Optical Attenuator
Specifications at glance:
- Wavelength range: 1200 to 1700 nm
- Attenuation range: 100 dB
- attenuation resolution: 0.01 dB nominal
- Option A: Analog: 60 dB
- Insertion loss: 1,2 dB typical
- Maximum optical input power : 200 mW
- connectors: SC/APC, pigtails on back