Click the PDF Specification for further information.
All our inventory is accurate and updated in real-time. If this website says we have the item in stock, we do.
Item : 8156A opt 100
Calibration type : Premium Calibration included
- Calibration to OEM specification
- Calibration Certificate
- Calibration Label
- Calibration Data
Specifications at a glance :
- Wavelength Range: 1200 to 1650 nm
- Attenuation Range: 60 dB (excluding insertion loss)
- Fiber Type: 9/125 µm single-mode
- Connector Type: Angle contact
- Return Loss: >35dB
- Insertion Loss (typ.): 4.5dB
- Attenuation Accuracy (linearity) Typical: <±0.2dB
- Resolution: 0.001 dB
- Maximum Input Level: 23dB
- Option 100: Standard Performance Version
- Two connectors interfaces are required for each Agilent 8156A. Sold separately.
Payment : All orders are prepaid. We accept wire transfers or Paypal. For orders above 3000 USD with Paypal, administrative fees will be added.
Warranty : 1 year warranty.
Shipping : Worldwide shipping. Contact us for a shipping quote.
Shipping terms : EXW. Buyer is responsible for any duties or taxes.
We can also ship on your preferred carrier account.
Warranty fine print : Note that this is not a Right of Return. We will only accept a return if the unit is defective within the warranty period. Return shipping is at your cost and prepaid. Warranty shall become null and void should it be determined that the equipment was subjected to undue abuse, involved in any mishap, incorrectly wired and/or used/maintained in a manner contrary to the manufacturer's published instructions. Warranty period starts upon reception of the item at the delivery place.