Agilent 81625B InGaAs Optical head
Specifications for the 81625B:
- Wavelength Range: 850 to 1650 nm
- Detector Type (Sensor Element): InGaAs
- Detector Size (diameter): 5 mm
- Power Range: +23 to -70 dBm (850-1650 nm) and +27 to -70 dBm (1250-1650 nm)
- Wavelength Accuracy (Uncertainty): +/- 3.0% (950 to 1630 nm)
- No analog output.
The Agilent optical power heads are specially designed for low PDL, low spectral ripple and high return loss and are used for optical component test. The heads come with a magnetic D-shape adapter and provide a safe stand. The optical heads have to be operated with the single (Agilent 81618A) or dual (Agilent 81619A) interface modules.These modules are controlled in any configuration in any of the mainframes 8163B, 8164B and 8166B. A highly flexible connector interface palette addresses connectorized, bare fiber or open beam applications.
All Agilent B series (except the 81625B) have an "Analog Output" included.
- Applicable Fiber Type: Standard Single-mode And Multimode max. 100 um core size, NA < 0.3
- Linearity: CW +10 to -60 dBm
- Connector Type Options
- 81000FA: FC/PC connector adapter
- 81000KA: SC/PC connector adapter
- 81000PA: E-2000 connector adapter
- 81000VA: ST/PC connector adapter
- 81003LA : LC/PC connector adapter
You might also like