Newport 2835-C Dual Channel OPM
The Newport 2835-C Dual Channel High Performance Optical Meter is the ideal instrument if you wish to measure low/high power or energy of continuous or pulsed light sources. DC, peak-to-peak and pulse measurements can be displayed in units of W, dBm, dB, J, Ergs, A and V. They go together with Newport's 818 series detectors. its sophisticated automation capabilities are well suited for laboratory applications.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Newport 2835-C High-Performance Dual Channel Optical Power MeterConnects with series 818 Power Sensors.
Specifications at a glance for the 2835-C:
- Display type: 6 digit vacuum fluorescent
- Sampling resolution: 20,000 count < 25 Hz, 4096 count < 1 kHz
- Gain ranges: 7 decades
- Current sensitivity (full scale): 2.5 nA-2.5 mA
- Voltage sensitivity (full scale): 790 uV-25 V
- Analog output: 0-2.5 V into 50 ohm
- DC accuracy: < +/- 1%
- Power requirements: 90-240 VAC
You might also like