Agilent N7745A 8 Channels Power Meter
The Agilent N7745A Designed for characterizing optical multiport components, these optical power meters offer industry-leading solutions for device connectivity, high-speed measurement data acquisition and fast data transfer for postprocessing. The multiport power meter enables fast measurement solutions for all multiport devices; for example multiplexers, PON splitters, wavelength selective switches (WSS) and ROADMs, as well as compact setups for simultaneous testing of multiple single-port devices.
Agilent N7745A 8-Channel Optical Multiport Power Meter
- Sensor element: InGaAs
- Wavelength range: 1250 nm to 1650 nm
- Specification wavelength range: 1250 nm to 1625 nm (if not stated differently)
- Power range: -80 dBm to +10 dBm
- Maximum safe power: +16 dBm
- Averaging time: 1 µs to 10 s
- Applicable fiber type: Standard SM and MM ≤ 62.5 µm core size, NA ≤ 0.24
- Uncertainty at reference conditions: ±2.5%
- Total uncertainty: ±4.5%
- Relative port to port uncertainty: typ. ±0.05 dB
- Polarization dependent responsivity: < ±0.015 dB (1520 nm to 1580 nm)
typ. < ±0.01 dB (1250 nm to 1580 nm)
- Spectral ripple (due to interference): < ±0.01 dB (1520 nm to 1625 nm)
typ. < ±0.01 dB (1250 nm to 1520 nm)
- Drift (dark): ±9 pW
Line Power AC 100 - 240 V ± 10%, 50/60Hz, 60VA max.
- Operating temperature +5 °C to +40 °C
- Dimensions: 372 mm × 212 mm × 43 mm
- Weight: 3 kg (6 lb)
Please contact us for more informations !!