Read moreShow less
HP 70951A Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA). This module is a plugin for the mainframe 70004A. Together the OSA and the mainframe were identified as HP 71451A.
Specs at a glance for the 70951A
- Wavelength Range: 600 nm - 1700 nm
- Resolution Accuracy: (> 0.5 nm, 1250 nm - 1600 nm): ± 20%
Agilent Option List for Optical Spectrum Analyzers
- 001: Current Source
- 002: White Light Source
- 003: Swept PDL kit for model 70951B ONLY
- 122: Improved dynamic range and noise maker accuracy for Model 70952B ONLY
The 70951A or the 71451A Optical Spectrum Analyzer is a diffraction-grating based optical spectrum analyzer that provides spectral measurements of optical power versus wavelength and advanced functions for measuring and characterizing optical components, amplifiers, LEDs, DBF lasers, and Fabry-Perot lasers.
Interface connector is sold separately. Please make your choice among the below list:
- 81000FI: FC/PC, N-Keying (2.20 mm nominal)
- 81000NI: FC/APC, R-keying (2.03 mm nominal)
- 81000KI: SC/PC
- 81000VI: ST/PC