The HP Agilent 86142A is an Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA) with Option 006: Wavelength Calibrator Source . The 8614xx series of optical spectrum analyzers provide fast, accurate, and comprehensive measurement capabilities for spectral analysis. Built-in applications allows fast, repeatable measurements for WDM systems, lasers , amplifiers, and passive components. The HP Agilent 86142A operating wavelength range is 600-1700 nm. Many connectors types are available for this OSA
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Agilent 86142A High Performance Benchtop Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA) with option 006
Specifications at a glance:
- Wavelength Range: 600 nm to 1700 nm
- Dynamic Range: -40 dB to -70 dB
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 3% to ± 10%
- Wavelength Linearity: ± 0.05 nm
- Wavelength Repeatability: ± 0.003 nm
- Polarization Dependency: ± 0.12 dB to ± 0.25 dB
- Option 006: Wavelength Calibrator Source
- Resolution Accuracy: 0.06; 0.1; 0.2; 0.5;1.2; 5,10 nm
- Sweep Time: 180 ms
The 86142A is an Optical Spectrum Analyzer for a wide range of applications including light source evaluation, measurement of loss wavelength characteristics in optical devices and waveform analysis of WDM Systems.