Read moreShow less
The Ando AQ6315E is the next generation from the AQ6315A Optical Spectrum Analyzer incorporating a variety of pre programmed analysis functions. The AQ6315E OSA is most known for its ability to read light in the visible range since it covers a wavelengths from 350 nm to 1750 nm. It can be configured for single pass or double pass monochromator.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Ando 6315E Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA)
Specifications at a glance for the 6315E
- Wavelength Range: 350-1750 nm
- Dynamic Range: 70 dB
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 0.5 nm (350-1750 nm)
- Wavelength Linearity: ± 0.02 nm (1510 to 1570 nm)
- Wavelength Repeatability: ± 0.005 nm
- Polarization Dependency: ± 0.01dB
- Wavelength Resolution: 0.05 to 10 nm
- Level Accuracy: ± 0.3 dB
- Level Linearity: ± 0.05 dB
- Sweep Time: 2.5 sec or less (350-1750 nm)
The AQ6315E optical spectrum analyzer (OSA) is an improved version of the well known Ando AQ6315A. This unit supports diverse analysis functions for DWDM and other optical devices (LD, LED, FBG, etc).