CONTACT US WE BUY SURPLUS EQUIPMENT PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY ABOUT US FAQ
Ando AQ6317B Optical Spectrum Analyzer
The Ando AQ6317B Optical Spectrum Analyzer has been the benchmark for Optical Spectrum Analysis for many years. The Ando AQ6317B covers a wide range of applications, including light source evaluation, measurement of loss wavelength characteristics in optical devices, and waveform analysis of WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing) systems. The Ando AQ6317B is well suited for C-band and L-band measurements. The Ando AQ6317B achieves high wavelength accuracy and wavelength linearity, and can evaluate optical devices for WDM. Built in analysis functions make operation and expandability simple. The Ando AQ6317B is the predecessor of the AQ6370 series which offers a faster processor but which is built on a very similar Mono-Chromator so the AQ6317B offers great optical spectrum analysis capabilities at a much lower price. In comparison with the former Ando AQ6317 model, the wavelength accuracy of the AQ6317B has been improved to ±20 pm mostly through modifications of the Mono-Chromator which is now cast instead of plate assembly. It also offers specifications for the L-band. WDM analysis function and notch width analysis function were also improved, and multi-channel NF analysis function and optical filter analysis function were also added. It has become much easier to use with other improvements, such as sweep speed-up.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA)Specifications at a glance for the AQ6317B:
- Wavelength Range: 600 to 1750 nm
- Dynamic Range: 60 dB (1523nm, peak ±0.2nm, resolution: 0.01nm)
- Wavelength Accuracy: 0.5 nm (600 to 1750nm)
- Wavelength Linearity: +/- 0.01nm (1520 to 1580nm)
- Wavelength Repeatability: +/- 0.005 nm (1 min)
- Polarization Dependency: +/- 0.05 dB (1550/1600nm), ±0.05 dB typ. (1310nm)
- Wavelength Resolution: Resolution setting: 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0nm
- Resolution Accuracy: ± 5 %
- Level Accuracy: ± 0.3 dB
- Level Linearity: ± 0.05 dB
- Sweep Time: Approx. 500 ms
The AQ6317B is an optical spectrum analyzer for a wide range of applications, including light source evaluation, measurement of loss wavelength characteristics in optical devices, and waveform analysis of WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing) systems.
4 other products in the same category:
Out of Stock
Out of Stock