Read moreShow less
All our inventory is accurate and updated in real-time. If this website says we have the item in stock, we do.
Item : AQ6317B
Calibration type : Premium Calibration included.
- Calibration to OEM specification
- Calibration Certificate
- Calibration Label
- Calibration Data
Specifications at a glance :
- Wavelength Range: 600 to 1750 nm
- Dynamic Range: 60 dB (1523 nm, peak ±0.2 nm, resolution: 0.01 nm)
- Wavelength Accuracy: 0.5 nm (600 to 1750 nm)
- Wavelength Linearity: ± 0.01nm (1520 to 1580 nm)
- Wavelength Repeatability: ± 0.005 nm (1 min)
- Polarization Dependency: ± 0.05 dB (1550/1600 nm), ±0.05 dB typ. (1310 nm)
- Wavelength Resolution: Resolution setting: 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 nm
- Resolution Accuracy: ± 5 %
- Level Accuracy: ± 0.3 dB
- Level Linearity: ± 0.05 dB
- Sweep Time: Approx. 500 ms
Important : The unit pictured is from our stock. Ando plastic has a tendency to get yellow over time. Contact us for a picture of the exact unit we would ship.
The AQ6317B is an optical spectrum analyzer for a wide range of applications, including light source evaluation, measurement of loss wavelength characteristics in optical devices, and waveform analysis of WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing) systems.
Payment : All orders are prepaid. We accept wire transfers or Paypal. For orders above 3000 USD with Paypal, administrative fees will be added.
Warranty : 30 days warranty.
Shipping : Worldwide shipping. Contact us for a shipping quote.
Shipping terms : EXW. Buyer is responsible for any duties or taxes.
We can also ship on your preferred carrier account.
Warranty fine print : Note that this is not a Right of Return. We will only accept a return if the unit is defective within the warranty period. Return shipping is at your cost and prepaid. Warranty shall become null and void should it be determined that the equipment was subjected to undue abuse, involved in any mishap, incorrectly wired and/or used/maintained in a manner contrary to the manufacturer's published instructions. Warranty period starts upon reception of the item at the delivery place.