CONTACT US WE BUY SURPLUS EQUIPMENT PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY ABOUT US FAQ
Yokogawa AQ6370 OSA
Yokogawa Ando AQ6370 Optical Spectrum Analyzer is the generation of OSA released by Yokogawa after its acquisition of Ando. The AQ6370, like its predecessors, offers an "in air" input which allows the use of multimode and singlemode fibers. The Ando AQ6370 is well suited for C-band and L-band measurements as it covers from 600 to 1700nm. The AQ6370 series offers a faster processor allowing faster acquisition speed and application data processing than the AQ6317 series. Still, the AQ6370 is built on a very similar Mono-Chromator to the AQ6317B. Ethernet, USB and GPIB are available protocols to communicate with the AQ6370.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Optical Spectrum Analyzer
- Wavelength Range: 600 to 1700 nm
- Application Fiber: 9/125um 50/125um, 62.5/125um
- High Dynamic Range: Switch (Sensitivity: MID, HIGH1, HIGH2 and
HIGH3); CHOP (Sensitivity: HIGH1, HIGH2 and HIGH3)
- Close-in Dynamic Range: 45 dB (±0.2 nm from peak at 1523 nm,
resolution: 0.05 nm)
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.1 nm (Full range)
- Wavelength Linearity: ±0.01 nm (1520 to 1580 nm)
- Wavelength Repeatability: ±0.005 nm (1 min.)
- Polarization Dependency: ±0.05 dB (1550/1600 nm)
- GP-IB, RS-232C, and Ethernet (10/100BASE)
- Weight without printer option: Approx. 27 kg
For more information please contact us !!
4 other products in the same category:
Out of Stock
Out of Stock