The HP 70810B Lightwave Section
Specification at a glance:
- Wavelength Range: 1200 nm to 1600 nm
- Frequency Range: 100 kHz to 22 GHz
- Average Power Accuracy: at 1300 and 1550 nm ± 0.65 dB ±5 nW
- Maximum Safe Optical Input Power: +15 dBm
HP 70810B and HP 70810B Option 850 lightwave sections are 1/8-width modules designed to work in an HP 70000 (ie. 71401C) modular measurement system mainframe. They both have Hewlett-Packard Interface Bus (HP-IB) and Hewlett-Packard Modular System Interface Bus (HP-MSIB) communication capabilities. Either lightwave section can function in the following configurations:
- As a stand-alone instrument that will measure average optical power and provide an amplified electrical signal output corresponding to the intensity-modulated signal level.
- As a lightwave signal analyzer with a 22 GHz modulation bandwidth capability and calibrated system response (HP 71400C lightwave signal analyzer system).
- As a lightwave signal analyzer with a 2.9 GHz modulation bandwidth capability and calibrated system response (HP 71401C lightwave signal analyzer).
Contact AssetRelay to learn more about this product and receive help determining if this product is appropriate for your application. We are here to help.