The HP Agilent 8169A option 021 and option 500 (No polarizer) is a Singlemode Fiber (SM) fibered Polarization Controler that enables automatic polarization state adjustments for measurements of polarizarion dependent loss (PDL) and polarization mode dispersion (PMD) and for polarization synthesis applications. The 8169A covers the wavelength range 1400 nm to 1640 nm. The Agilent HP 8169A requires 2 connectors interfaces. Many straight connectors are available for this Polarization Controller.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Agilent 8169A with Option 021 and 500 Polarization Controller
Specifications at a glance for the 8169A
- Operating wavelength range: 1400 nm to 1640 nm
- Insertion loss: < 1.5 dB
- Return loss: > 60 dB
- Option 021: Straight contact connectors
- Option 500: No Polarizer (Special Spec)
- Extinction ratio:
- > 45 dB (1530 nm to 1560 nm)
- > 40dB (1470 nm to 1570 nm)
- > 30dB (1400 nm to 1640 nm)
Two Agilent 81000xI-series connector interfaces are required. They are not included.