Newport 561-GON Goniometer
Specs at a glance for the 561-GON
- Type: ULTRAlign™ Fiber Alignment Accessories
- Load Capacity: 10 lb (44.5 N)
- Actuators Required: 1 (included)
- Angular Deviation: < 100 µrad
- Optical Axis Height: 3.125 in.
- Travel: 3 mm
- Optical Axis Height: 79.4 mm
- Angular Range: ±10° θZ mrad
- Bearing: Crossed Roller
- Base Material: Stainless Steel
- Colour: Silver
The 561-GON Goniometer provides precision rotation (TZ) about the axis of the fiber. This is useful for aligning polarization maintaining fiber or fiber arrays. The goniometer must be attached to a 561-GB Goniometer Bracket to mount it on a XYZ linear stage. 561-GON includes an SM Series Micrometer for precision positioning.