Dicon GP700-2-1/F Tunable Filter
Dicon Motorized Tunable Bandpass Filter is a TTL-driven component that tunes the center wavelength of a narrow passband filter over a 30-nm range within the 1550-nm window. Wavelength selection is made by adjusting the filter angle using a high precision motor with either the I2C standard interface or a proprietary Step-Up/Step-Down interface.
•Excellent tuning resolution
•Broad tuning range
•Very low insertion loss
•Direct motor control or absolute wavelength setting
Motorized tunable bandpass filters are used to dynamically select among different wavelength channels at the receiver side of dense WDM transmission systems. Other applications include tuning the center wavelength of incoherent broadband sources (such as white light sources or LEDs) in laboratory test and measurement systems.
- Chassis types (2): 2U rackmount
- Component qty and type (1/F) : 1 tunable filter
- Connector type (ST): ST/UPC
- Port type (B): bulkhead adapters
- Tuning Range: 1535.0 - 1565.0 nm
- Turning resolution: 0.05 nm typ.
- 0.5-dB bandwidth: 9nm min.
- Repeatability: ±0.05 nm typ.
- Absolute accuracy: ±0.3 nm max.
- Insertion loss: 1.5 dB max.
- Back-reflection: -50 dB max.
- PDL: 0.05 dB typ.
- Tuning speed: 50 ms min., 1400 ms max.
- Fiber type: 9/125 Corning SMF-28
- Fiber jacket: 0.9 mm, tight buffer
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C +70°C
- Humidity: 40°C/90%RH/5 days
For more information please call us !!