Agilent 81640A Tunable Laser (C+L band)
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Specifications at a glance:
- Wavelength Range: 1510 to 1640 nm
- Wavelength Resolution: 0.1 pm (12.5 MHz at 1550 nm)
- Minimum output power
- Output 1 (Low SSE): > - 13 dBm (1510-1640 nm)
- Output 2 (High Power): > -5 dBm (1510-1640 nm)
- Option 072: polarization maintaining fiber, angled contact output connector
- Spectral Linewidth: 100 KHz (coherent control off); > 50 MHz (1520-1620 nm, at maximum flat output power, coherent control on)
- Optical Power Stability: +/-0.01 dB
- Connector Type: Panda-Type, Angled Contact
- Wavelength Accuracy: +/-0.015 nm
The Agilent Tunable Laser modules with their built-in wavelength control loop push the performance limits. As they are all mode-hop free tunable with continuous output power, they qualify for the test of the most critical DWDM components.
You might also like