The HP Agilent 81682A option 072 is a Polarization Maintaining Fiber (PM) fibered Tunable Laser (TLS) with built-in wavelength control and option 003 built-in attenuator. It is mode-hop free with continuous output power making it suitable for critical DWDM component testing. The 81682A covers the wavelength range 1460 nm to 1580 nm. The Agilent HP 81682A has 1 output. Many angled connectors are available for this TLS.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Agilent 81682A Options 003-072 High Power Tunable Laser Source
- Wavelength Range: 1460 to 1580 nm
- Wavelength Resolution: 0.1 pm (12.5 MHz at 1550 nm)
- Output power from 1520 nm to 1570 nm : > +4.5 dBm
- 81682A Option 003: built-in optical attenuator, 60 dB attenuation
- 81682A Option 072: polarization maintaining fiber, angled contact output connector
- Spectral Linewidth: 100 KHz (coherent control off); > 50 MHz (1480-1580 nm, at maximum flat output power, coherent control on)
- Optical Power Stability: ±0.01 dB
- Connector Type: Panda-Type, Angled Contact
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.01 nm
The Agilent Tunable Laser modules with their built-in wavelength control loop push the performance limits. As they are all mode-hop free tunable with continuous output power, they qualify for the test of the most critical DWDM components.