The HP Agilent 81689A option 071 is a Polarization Maintaining Fiber (PM) fibered Tunable Laser (TLS) with built-in wavelength control.The output power is continuous power on during tuning. The 81689A covers the wavelength range 1525 to 1575nm. The Agilent HP 81689A has 1 output: power output at 6dBm. Many flat connectors are available for this TLS.
If out of stock: try our other listing for an option 021 of the 81689A
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Agilent 81689A Option 071 Tunable Laser Source
Specifications at a glance for the Model 81689A Option 071:
- Wavelength Range: 1525 to 1575 nm
- Wavelength Resolution: 0.01 nm (1.25 GHz at 1550 nm)
- Optical Output Level: > 6 dBm (1525-1575 nm)
- Option 071: polarization maintaining fiber (Panda), straight contact output connector
- Spectral Linewidth: 20 MHz
- Optical Power Stability: ± 0.03 dB
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 0.3 nm
The Agilent Tunable Laser modules with their built-in wavelength control loop push the performance limits. As they are all mode-hop free tunable with continuous output power, they qualify for the test of the most critical DWDM components.