Read moreShow less
The HP Agilent 81949A option 071 is a Polarization Fiber (PM) fibered Tunable Laser (TLS) with Mode-hop free and built-in wavelength control.The output power is continuous power on during tuning. The 81949A covers the wavelength range 1520 to 1630 nm. The Agilent HP 81949A has 1 output: power output at 14.5 dBm. Many flat connectors are available for this TLS.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
Agilent 81949A opt 071 high power compact tunable laser. It is a single slot plug-in module for Agilent 8163A, 8163B, 8164A, 8164B, 8166A and 8166B Mainframes.
Specifications at glance for the 81949A
- Wavelength range: 1520 nm to 1630 nm
- Wavelength resolution: 5 pm, 625 MHz at 1550 nm
- Mode-hop free tunability: full wavelength range
- Tuning time (typ.): 3s for 100 nm
- Absolute wavelength accuracy: ± 100 pm
- Maximum output power: > +14.5 dBm peak (typ)
- Maximum output power from 1570 nm to 1620 nm: > +13 dBm
- Maximum output power from 1520nm to 1630 nm: > +10 dBm
- Power linearity: ± 0.1 dB
- Option 071: PMF, straight contact output connector
One Agilent 81000xI-series connector interface is required and not included.