The Keysight 81980A option 072 is a Polarization Fiber (PM) fibered Tunable Laser (TLS) with Mode-hop free and built-in wavelength control.The output power is continuous power on during tuning. The 81980A covers the wavelength range 1465 to 1575 nm. The Keysight 81980A has 1 output: power output at 14.5 dBm. Many angled connectors are available for this TLS.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
All our inventory is accurate and updated in real-time. If this website says we have the item in stock, we do.
Item : 81980A opt 72
Calibration type : Premium Calibration included.
- Calibration to OEM specification
- Calibration Certificate
- Calibration Label
- Calibration Data
Specifications at a glance :
- Wavelength range: 1465 nm to 1575 nm
- Wavelength resolution: 5 pm, 625 MHz at 1550 nm
- Mode-hop free tunability: full wavelength range
- Tuning time (typ.): 3s for 100 nm
- Absolute wavelength accuracy: ± 20 pm
- Maximum output power: > +14.5 dBm peak (typ)
- Maximum output power from 1525 nm to 1575 nm: > +13 dBm
- Maximum output power from 1465 nm to 1575 nm: > +10 dBm
- Fiber type: Panda
- Orientation: TE mode in slow axis, in line with connector key
- Option 072: PMF, angled contact output connector
- One Agilent 81000xI-series connector interface is required and not included.
Payment : All orders are prepaid. We accept wire transfers or Paypal. For orders above 3000 USD with Paypal, administrative fees will be added.
Warranty : 30 days warranty.
Shipping : Worldwide shipping. Contact us for a shipping quote.
Shipping terms : EXW. Buyer is responsible for any duties or taxes.
We can also ship on your preferred carrier account.
Warranty fine print : Note that this is not a Right of Return. We will only accept a return if the unit is defective within the warranty period. Return shipping is at your cost and prepaid. Warranty shall become null and void should it be determined that the equipment was subjected to undue abuse, involved in any mishap, incorrectly wired and/or used/maintained in a manner contrary to the manufacturer's published instructions. Warranty period starts upon reception of the item at the delivery place.