Keithley 7011-MTC-2 CABLE 2 METERS
96 PIN DIN (F) CABLE
NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGE
The Model 7011-MTC-2 (2 meters) are round cable assemblies terminated with 96-pins DIN female connectors on each end. These cables mate to the multi-pin connector of any Model 701X-C series switching card. They will also mate to the Model 7011-MTR, which is a 96-pin male bulkhead connector. The bulk-head connector is typically used to make connections to external circuitry and the DUT.
- Maximum Current: 1 A (in any continuity)
- Maximum Working Voltage: 200 V peak (pin to pin or pin to shield)
- Path Resistance: < 1 ? (in any continuity)
- Insulation Resistance: 10 g? at 100 V DC (pin to pin and pin to shield)
- Capacitance (typical): Path (between adjacent pairs): 10 pF
- (shield to chassis) Differential: 50 pF Common Mode: 175 pF
- Operating Environment: 0° to 50°C Up to 80% R.H. at ≤ 35°C
If you wish to hard-wire a cable assembly directly to external circuitry and the DUT, you can cut one of the cable connectors off. Cutting the cable assembly in half will provide two cable assemblies that are unterminated at one end. Terminal identification for the cable conductors depends, of course, on which switching card is being used.
Table 1 references the twisted conductor pair cards to the multi-pin connector. Refer to the switching card instruc-tion manual for details on signal assignments.