Advantest D3286 BER Error Detector
To accommodate transmission of large-capacity information in the coming multimedia generation, ultra high-speed digital telecommunications networks are being constructed.
For evaluation and analysis of O/E and E/O modules and ultra high-speed logic devices used for multiplexers and repeaters for telecommunications systems, a signal source with high speed and high quality is necessary.
The Advantest D3186 Pulse Pattern Generator/D3286 Error Detector offers excellent waveforms
with high speed and high quality and diverse error detecting functions in an operating frequency range from 150 Mbps to 12.5 Gbps.
In addition, with the 8 M-bit large capacity memory and ADVANTEST's unique frame pattern generation function, the D3186/D3286 is a new generation of error performance test system which is compatible with STM-1(155.52 Mbps) to STM-64 (9.95 Gbps) in SDH/SONET.
- SDH/SONET frame synchronization suitable for system evaluation
- Error detection with area specification effective for SDH
frame and ATM cell measurement
- Burst data measurement effective for loop-back test
- Auto search function which adjusts the most appropriate
timing and voltage
- Monitor output of data and clock
- FD drive for storing measurement results and setup data
- GUI environment realizing easy and legible operating
Click the PDF Specification for further information.