CONTACT US WE BUY SURPLUS EQUIPMENT PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY ABOUT US FAQ
Burleigh WA-1600 Wavelength Meter
WA-1600 Wavemeter systems are instruments designed for simple, automatic and accurate wavelength measurement of continuous wave (CW) laser sources. Wavemeter systems count interference fringes produced by the input laser radiation in a scanning Michelson interferometer and simultaneously count fringes from a built-in reference laser. The WA-1600 uses a stabilized single frequency HeNe laser that is calibrated to an accuracy better than ±50 MHz relative to the Ne atomic line center. This corresponds to a reference accuracy of ± 0.1 parts per million.
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
- Wavelength Range: 700 - 1700 nm
- Wavelength Absolute Accuracy: ± 0.2 ppm
- Max Input level: 10 dBm
- Optical Input: 9/125 um Single-Mode fiber
- Accuracy: ±0.5dB (±10%)
- Resolution: ±0.05dB (±1%)
- Max. Input Power: 10 mW (100mW with external attenuator)
- Display Resolution: 0.0001 nm
- Power Requirements: 90-260 VAC, 50/60 Hz
4 other products in the same category:
Out of Stock