Aerotech ALS130-50 Translation Stage
Specs at a glance for the ALS130-50
- Total Travel: 50 mm/2"
- Drive System: Linear Brushless Servomotor (BLMUC-95-A)
- Feedback: Noncontact Linear Encoder
- Resolution: 0.0025 µm - 1.0 µm (0.1 µin - 40 µin)
- Maximum Travel Speed: 300 mm/s (12 in/s)
- Maximum Load: 12 kg
- Accuracy HALAR: ± 0.3 µm
- Accuracy Standard: ± 2.0 µm
- Pitch: 6 arc sec
- Roll: 6 arc sec
- Yaw: 3 arc sec
- Material: Aluminum
The ALS130, with its low profile and outstanding performance characteristics, is the ultimate solution for high-accuracy alignment and inspection stations. For alignment applications, outstanding step-to-step resolution is critical. The ALS130 meets this demand with a resolution of 10 nm when coupled with Aerotech controls. The direct-drive linear motor allows the ALS130 to make precise, small resolution steps. This is particularly important in alignment applications where step accuracy is critical.