CONTACT US WE BUY SURPLUS EQUIPMENT PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY ABOUT US FAQ
JDS HA9108-SPL2 Attenuator MM 62.5/125
The JDS Fitel HA9108
is a Multimode 62.5/125 um optical attenuator. The JDS Uniphase Programmable Attenuator HA9108 model has a wide wavelength range of 750-1700 nm. It has an attenuation range of 100 Db between 750 nm and 1500 nm, of 60 Db between 1500-1700 nm and an accuracy of +/- 0.15 dB. This HA9108+SPL2 has no built-in options. The port type is bulkheads on front with ST/PC connectors. JDS Fitel HA9108 attenuators can also be fitted with 10/90 or 50/50 splitter or with a SW12 optical switch 1x2. The H9 Series has a SCPI/HP8156A compatible command set and they can be controlled either from the front panel keypad or by GPIB (IEEE 488.2) and RS232 interfaces .
Click the PDF Specification for further information.
JDSU HA9108-SPL2 Optical Attenuator Multimode 62.5/125, ST Connectors.
Specs at glance for the HA9108-SPL2
- Operating Wavelength Range: 750-1700 nm
- Attenuation Range for 750-1500 nm: 100 dB
- Attenuation Range for 1500-1700 nm: 60 dB
- Attenuation Accuracy entire range: +/- 0.15 dB
- Insertion Loss: < 3.9 dB
- Return Loss: > 40 dB
- Maximum Optical Input Power: 200 mW
- Fiber Type: Multimode 62.5/125 um
- Port Type: Bulkheads on front
- Connector Type: ST/PC
- Options: none
- Remote Control: GPIB and RS232
We can replace the connector for any connector type of your choice.
4 other products in the same category:
Out of Stock
Out of Stock